“Adli Tebligat Sisteminin İyileştirilmesi Projesi” Dil Asistanı İş İlanı
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
Job Announcement for Language Assistant for EU-Twinning Project
A Language Assistant is sought for an EU Twinning Project entitled “TR 14 IPA JH 06 17 – Improving Judicial Notification System” from 12th December 2019 until 18th April 2020.
Starting Date for Employment
12th December 2019
- Interpretation skills/interpreting from English to Turkish and vice versa, at meetings, workshops, training and other oral conversations.
- Translation of documents, regulations, training materials, information materials and other written materials from English to Turkish and vice versa.
- Drafting of written materials with relation to the project in Turkish and English.
- Assist Resident Twinning Advisor and Assistant as required
- University degree in English Language, English Language and Literature, American Culture and Language, or Translation and Interpretation.
- At least 3 years experience of working as an interpreter / translator between Turkish and English
- Co-facilitation of training, workshops and seminars with non-Turkish speaker
- Very good computer skills (MS Office and Internet).
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- High levels of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Good attendance Record
- Willingness and flexibility to work overtime when necessary and attend business trips in Turkey and the European Union as required
- Previous experience of working in Twinning Projects will be advantage.
The salary will be paid according to the Twinning Contract.
Working contract will be signed for a period of 4 months, starting on the 12th December 2019, for a period of 4 months.
Candidates must be able to assist in the delivery of training in a number of provinces in Turkey during this period.
How to Apply
Please send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 9th December 2019
The selection meetings will take place on the 10th & 11th December 2019
Adalet Bakanlığı (Ministry of Justice) Hukuk İşleri Genel Müdürlüğü (DG for Civil Affairs) Milli Müdafaa Caddesi, Number: 22 Postal Code: 06659 Kızılay/ ANKARA
- Twinning Manual foresees that the chosen assistant is not a civil servant or agent of the beneficiary (past 6 months) nor is on leave from the beneficiary to take up the position of the Language Assistant.
- The assistant will sign a service provider contract and must have a status of selfemployed. It will be his/her sole responsibility to comply with all legal requirements for self-employment as well as to cover all related taxes and charges